Website Creator problems

My main problem right now is with the quality of the images I am uploading in trying to construct an e-commerce catalog for our printing press sales - we run a highly specialized, art-press business, and we put a lot of time and effort into designing and printing high-quality graphics. I have uploaded a sample notepaper we want to sell in both 600 dpi and 1200 dpi, and when I click on the "preview", the image looks fine in the thumbnail version, but no one could ever read the text on the notepaper at that size - so I have it linked to the detailed description and enlarged version, but the enlargement is badly pixillated and blurry - people looking at it would assume our printing press work is that poor!!! Is this just a "fluke" because it is in "preview"? Will it still look this awful when I publish the site to the web??? I don't want to waste a lot of time on this, if it isn't going to give professional-looking results in the end! We have more than 60 notepapers, holy cards, and photographic notecards to upload for the catalog, and that is a LOT of work for such a disastrous, poor-looking outcome! I see on the right side of this page, in "related posts", that people are commenting "do not waste you money on Corel Website Creator"! If that is the bottom line, and I bought this "Premium Upgrade" to CDGSX5 for JUST this reason, can I get my money back????  Oh, my!!