Accidentally turned MasterBorder header into a frame

Upgraded my Corel again to start a new set of projects, bought the pro version, which came with the Website Creator.  Since I also had three new websites to design (I've been using other tools and mostly hand HTML/Java coding), I thought I'd try the Website Creator.  It IS fast, once you have "broken the code" and learned how to use many features that are not documented or documented badly in the Help system and 1000+-page manual. 

So I like decide I like some of the automation features, and go to work in earnest, starting three sites and getting one pretty close to prime time - then I notice a big snag. 

After making about a thousand tweaks and writing ten complex pages, I did a Publish to local, only to discover that the heading is now a separate from from the body of the document, and my flyouts submenus no longer show up because they drop below the lower part of the frame.  Is there a way to go back to the layout region/non-frame version?

Also, the flyouts now use the primary button set instead of the secondary button set, so the buttons aren't big enough to hold the full name of the linked pages. 

I COULD go back several versions and work my way forward again, but I'd rather not. 

Thanks - Paul