CorelDRAW & Ads

I have PAID CorelDRAW X6 in FULL for the program, why am I subjected to ADVERTISING EVERYTIME I start the application???????

CorelDRAW get your ACT together or lose a client

Parents
  • I agree. Advertising is perhaps acceptable for trial versions, though personally it would discourage me from evaluating and buying the program in the first place.

Advertising on bought copies is completely wrong.

Its not something that Corel should even have thought about doing. It's just a completely user-hostile and a total disregard of the paying customer's contribution to the success of the program.

In the course of a successful product's lifetime, the users contribute far more financially than the shareholders ever did. And a million times more than the overpaid accountants who come up with the stupid ideas (such as unwanted advertising) that can destroy a product.

If you must have adverts, at least have the decency to make them opt-in not opt-out. Or, do as others do and give the user the choice of a free, advert-infested product or a paid for, advert -free product. Advertising to paid customers is just plain wrong.

Reply Children
No Data