Colour Management in Coreldraw X6 to match X3

Hi Everyone. Before i start a big thank you to all on this site that contribute to peoples problems. I have learnt so much from ready what people have to say. Great work to the entire community, and hope i got be of assistance also.

I have a issue. Moved from coreldraw x3 on 32 bit system to coreldraw x6 on 64 bit system. Totally understand that drivers from xp to win 7 and 32 bit to 64 will be slightly different. That is fine no issue at all. I have a steady understanding of colour, and have set up my screens as well as draw x3 to print very well to offset printers and my internal digital machine. I have used the optimized for professional output selection in draw x3 colour management  and i am really happy with the results i have had for years. In most of my work i use a colour swatch booklet supplied by my printing company that helps me colour match colours more accurately for customers. eg pantone to cmyk. It has also taught me allot regarding colour mixing of colour to achieve accurate colours.

Questions and Help.

1: What are the correct setting in x6 to match x3. Optimized for professional output?
2: Can i export x3 colour management setting to x6?
3: If the above is not accurate, what are the setting to achieve Optimized for professional output in x6?

Your assistance and advice is greatly appreciate. I love to learn more and always have an open mind to learning from someone that understands better then me.