Globally scale outlines with objects

This has been a problem for me in CorelDraw for as long as I can remember.  Outlines don't scale globally with objects.  I have a crest with a bunch of elements in it.  Some have outlines and some don't.  It's 3 inches.  I would like to enlarge it to 10 or whatever.  If I select the crest and enlarge it, the outlines don't scale.  The only option I've ever known of was to take them all individually and check off the scale outline on each object.  It's a real workflow killer.

I spent the day reacquainting myself with CorelDraw.  This and other similar show stoppers remind me of how difficult it is to make the switch from Illustrator back to CorelDraw.  So how are people dealing with this?  Are you simply taking however much time it takes to change each individual element to scale with object or is there a preference somewhere that I'm missing?  This is a big stumbling block for me.  There are a lot of major features I know I'd be leaving behind but there are others that I'd have access to.  It's the little things like this that allow me to fly rather than crawl.