Need macro for a proper Autosave and Autobackup - HELP

Good people of Corel community:   

I am using CorelDraw X6

I am looking for a macro that does proper Autosave and Autobackup.  I just got burned by a corrupt corel file yet AGAIN.  Had saved my file yesterday, but cannot open it today.   During during editing  yesterday it must have'e gotten corrupted and since I hit my SAVE button very often, the corrupt version was saved as a "Backup_of_..." as well.  So both copies are useless.  

I have tried the UsefulBackups-0.2.gsm and while I greatly appreciate the wonderful job he has done, it does not quite do what I am looking for.

I need something like following::  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

AutoSave Every 5, 10, 18, etc min (which does a simple save as if the SAVE button was hit)

AutoBackup Every 5, 4, 10, etc min (which saves a copy of the file in these intervals)

Keep 5, 10 , 14, etc version of the backups (files will be saved as file-1.cdr file-2.cdr, file-3.cdr, etc)

Destination folder  (so we can select where the backups are stored)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This method will solve all the problems with unexpected crash, corrupted files, wanting to go back to previous versions, etc. 

If anyone knows of an existing macro that does this, I greatly appreciate if you can let me know.  

Thanks a bunch, Andre.