Menu Titles and Icons so tiny.

I am using Windows 10 and Corel Draw X6. I am having trouble with how tiny the fonts on the title bars and the icons are.  I have read thru this community forum and read that I should right click on any empty grey area in a tool bar,  select customize, and then should see something other than the word "workspace". 

Can someone please help me? It really is hard to see! 

Thanks!

• I guess it is not a CorelDraw X6 problem, but a high screen resolution. Try this: If you right click somewhere on your Windows 10 desktop you get a context menu where you can select display settings. There you see a kind of fader button that allows you to resize *all* text, apps and other elements... after your adjustment logout and login again.

Additionally, if you right click below your toolbar in CorelDraw (sorry I don't have X6, but I guess it is similar in X7) in the grey area, you should get this context menu, that allows you to adjust the button size. Alternatively go to the Main Menu "Window -> Toolbars -> Default Button Size" to get the same options:

Regards, Martin

• Hi Ipisarki,
    This was a third option which was available in Windows 7.
    Do a Search in Control Panel to find the "Window Color and Appearance" dialog. You can set the color and size of about twenty items in this dialog. Up to X6, the program followed these settings. I have no idea if this dialog still exists in Windows 10.
    Phil