How to remove the second pane for docking windows with only the Object properties?

I pressed some keys and suddenly on the right side of my screen, where in general is a pane with pepples to switch between Object manager and Object properties (or other selectable windows) an additional pane also with the Object properties is to the left. If I try to deactivate the window (Windows / docking windows) and deactivate the Object properties, it vanishes in the right side, but the left pane still remains. How to remove it?

I have the German Version, might be, that I did not translate all names correct - please apologize

• Hello NudeFan? You can Hold Down the Cyrl key and pull any of the Bars from where they are docked an Move them to someplace else, or if you want to just delete it, with the X on the bar. If you right mouse click on a blank space on one of the menu bars a fly out list should appear showing you what is being used and whats available. and you can put a check by any that are in the list and they will appear for you. Plus if you you want you can make your on custom tool or menu bars as you want. Use the Help on the Menu to get better answers than I'm giving you. Or come here and ask.

Have Fun Using Corel.
    George