How do I batch create colors _OR_ How do I batch rename colors _OR_ How do I import a palette from a .csv/txt/.xls

I am looking to get some color paletters from Sherwin Williams / Benjamin Moore / Matthews Paint / etc...

They have a few color palettes available as .ase or .aco formats.  When I open the old Illustrator style palette file in Corel Palette window, it imports the colors but no names!  I don't mind that as long as I could batch name the names.  For example if I could just select 50 colors and number them 7100 - 7150, I could manually rename them so they match the paint manufacturer color numbers.

OR I have another format from them which has the CMYK values of their entire paint book.  If I could take those values in a spreadsheet with names and convert them to some sort of palette Corel could open that would be awesome.

Anybody have any ideas?  Its a little funny that I can't find Corel palettes for standard paint companies anywhere.  Seems kind of lacking for a piece of design software...