Corel Draw X6 problems (starting, freezing, saving)

In the next few weeks my Corel started to work very slow. First i thought, that the images i need to put to my documents are huge, but my Corel files are around 59-100 MBs, and i worked with much bigger files before, so i dont think it can be a problem.

I asked the support for some advices, so i tried the repair install, the full install (removing Corel, then reinstall), deleted all the Temp directory, and cleaned the system with CCleaner (registry aswell), i deleted the user settings aswell, and reseted Corel pressing the F8 button, but nothing helped. 

Before u ask, i have a Windows7 Ultimate 64bit operating system, an Intel Core i5-2500CPU 3.3 GHz, 8 GB Corsair DDR3 RAM, a 250 GB Samsung EVO SSD system drive. 

Im really angry because im becoming a lot of work, and i loosed several customers because i could not finish the work in time, because this problem. In the task manager i can see that Corel uses most of my memory sometimes 100% of my system memory is already used. And Corel takes 7.3 - 7.4 GB.

I ordered 2x8 GB DDR3 Kingston memory to replace the old ones (Corsair). What do u think will it help using the software and solving the problem or not? What can u prefer for me to do, what i didnt tried yet?

Thanks in advance,

Sylwer