4k display with CorelDraw X6

Greetings from a newbie to this forum. (Although I have used CorelDraw since version 7, never posted here.) I understand, to some degree, the issue with HD displays, but is there some workaround to everything being sooo small in X6?  (It's a new Win 10 laptop.)

I have tried all of the Windows 10 display tweeks and display settings, but to no avail. As an fyi, I would just upgrade to X8, however I live in a rural area where an internet connection in not always available, much less on some trips that I take to third-world countries...and X8 insists on seeing an internet connection very often.

If someone knows of a workaround, it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, I may have a very nice new laptop for sale and just go purchase a non HD display new one.

Thanks,

Keith

• I assume you have already tried to make the icons in Draw bigger from Tools > Customization > Command Bars?
    Select a toolbar from the list and choose Medium or Large from the dropdown.
    Text should be controlled by Windows I think. Not sure how well it works with X6 since it is not fully Windows 10 compatible.