My subscrption appears as expired but I have already renewed it.

I got this message:

Renew Your Subscription Now!

Your subscription has expired. The product will now switch to viewer mode, giving you only limited access to features and content.

But I have already renewed it.  Could you help me?

This is the status of my subscription through the page:

Start Date: Sep 20, 2012
Renewal Date: Feb 21, 2013
Parents
No Data
  • Please fix this issue Corel Corporation. This is highly frustrating and has been an issue for sometime now. Please post instructions on how to resolve this. This situation occurs if you are using  Corel x7 on a monthly subscription.

It starts like this. You open Coreldraw x7. Your subscription has expired. You are given the option to Renew. You click on Renew. You pay. You then exit the payment screen. The software does not regcognise that you have paid. You then continue into Coreldraw x7 to find that it does not work. You then login to your corel account and there is nothing there to allow you to reactivate the software.

Having had this issue a nuber of times I would agree with Bzzzzztt that the procees is cryptic . Having then contact support I receive standard replies such as sending screen shots of problem. (There are no screen shots to take bye the way of such a crptic issue) Unless Corel resolve this issue it will force me to move to an equivalent industry stand software.

This has to be a a major issue amongst users. Why has it not ben addressed. Can you please post the solution here.

Thank you

Children