How to symmetrically set up angles, triangles on business card?

Hello CorelDraw forum!

Question: How do I join triangles and squares so that they are symmetrical?

I have a customer for whom I am designing a business card. I am having to reset the business card from a scanned image.

The business card has got angles and triangles on it. Some of the angles have fills. Others do not.

I can use the Shape tool and trace the scanned image of my customer's business card. However, some of the angles are mirrored on either end of the business card. If I trace the scanned image it would be hard to get the angles right. 

Basically, can someone point me how, or give me a few pointers about how, to work with triangles? I need to join triangles together at angles and so forth so that the business card looks symmetrical.

I would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
  • You can duplicate items you have selected with Ctrl+D. Then you can flip them. and move them to the other end of the card.

Alternately, you can:

1. Select an object.
    2. grab a handle of the object and start to move it toward the center of the object, past the other edge. For example if you have and object that you want to duplicate to the right of the current object, you'd grab the left most control handle and drag it to the right to approximately where you want it to stop.
    3. After grabbing the handle, but before you let go of the handle, do two things,
      • right click once (this will duplicate the object), and
      • hold down ctrl, this will constrain the duplicate to certain stop points in increments of 100% (so 100, 200, 400, 800).
    4. Let go of the left mouse button.
    5. Let go of control.

Video of this happening:

Children
No Data