How to stop CorelDRAW enlarging / exacerbating gaps that technically don't exist when rasterising graphics?

So I've created this graphic with drop shadows of different intensities and colour, the largest area it will probably be used is about 3000mm wide so I'd like to have a version of it 3000mm wide at 300dpi.

Originally tried to use it in vector format but our rip won't interpret it properly so it needs to be rasterised for all printing purposes. The problem is, whenever I rasterise the graphic at any considerable size it generates lines in the image like you can see in the first example. I've tried countless variations of size x dpi to get a happy result and just about every raster format that supports CMYK including .jpg, .tiff and .psd.

The best result I've got so far is to powerclip the gradient either side of every line and splice it up, then align them so that according to corel there is no gap between the powerclips.... this seems to work but then when I go to rasterise the new gradient corel CREATES gaps between the splices and makes them very large so that they show up in the bitmap, is there any way to alleviate this and make corel not render such fine things?

Example shows the spliced gradients lines (better than without splicing) and the next two images show the gap between the splices, in vector form and then after I rasterise it, and you can see it makes the lines between the splices a good hundred times bigger (please note the zoom level in each screenshot)