Need help in designing the frit border pattern of automotive windshield glass - specifically the Dots Pattern

Friends,

I need help in deigning the dot pattern in the Frit border design of automotive windshield glass. I've got the CAD .dwg file of the glass model. Lemme know if anyone can help on this. Thanks in advance.

Parents
No Data
  • Not sure what kind of help you are seeking, I have been involved in the concept car industry for the last 30 plus years. I design frit lines, defrosters and other automotive graphics for a living. I work closely with the glass fabricator and designers to decide the with of frit line as well as dot matrix pattern, on a windshield you must also make sure the VIN placard is visible after installation. Also the AS-1 marking and placement is usually included at this stage in the design, as well as the glass manufacturers DOT number (for US) type of safety glass etc. Is the design already on the .dwg file? is it a 2D rendering or 3D.. Or are you starting from scratch of a blank glass shape? Feel free to send me specific questions I can answer
Children