Illustrator Masks to Corel

Hi Guys,

I know this have been asked a lot of times on this forum but I searched through some of the old questions and can't find a specific answer... I think there might not have a good one.

I am currently working on something for a Client which has all of his files in Illustrator format (Which is "Business as usual" in my 7 years as a Corel user). But in this era of digital printing and gradient/transparence/opacity masks in Illustrator I have a big problem in converting all these transparency in the drawings to be able to have a template in Corel for this.

That would not be that much of a problem to me since I am an avid Illustrator user and could just do some designs in there. But in this case we are not talking about a 1of... There are 200+ sites to do and we are a couple designers working on this and some of them does not have Illustrator and/or the skills to use it properly (and in sign business, honestly Illustrator sucks).

I was just wondering if any of you have a miracle solution. I got plenty of files to transfer and would really like not to create JPEGs with all the files and have to send the Illustrator ready files to the printer guy...

Thanks in advance!

Squantcher

Parents Reply Children
No Data