Is CorelDraw X6 Compatible with Windows 10?

I have upgraded to Windows 10 and CorelDraw X6 seems to be incompatible.  When I open Corel, it will only open about 50% of the  time.  There are no messages.  If I try to open a Corel file, the system looks like it is going to launch but fails 90+% of the time.  I upgraded at the end of May and at first it seemed to be ok.  The described behavior  was  only determined over the last 2 months. 

So, is  CorelDraw X6 compatible with Windows 10?    If no, is there any  workaround? 

Parents
  • Hi Joliet Tech,

Both yes and uncertain.
    I had X6 on my windows 10 for some time and it worked. Then moved to X7 and X8, and decided to remove X6 only because I felt two versions was enough on my machine.

So that said, X6 worked normal on my machine.

That said again, The first official version to work on Windows 10, is X7.

Your issue with 50% of the time not starting, sounds less good of course. I don't know what that could bee from top of my head, sorry. One thing I would do, is to go Corels own CorelDRAW website and look for the latest service pack. And also try a repair.

1) Put in your X6 DVD and choose repair, when it ask.
    2) And go to www.coreldraw.com and go to support in the menu and look for " Patches and Updates and choose service pack/ Update, from there.
Reply Children
No Data