Color Problems (100% IDv4 Density:100)

Hi guys,

I have a problem with some files that have custom swatches. It gives me the classic Density:100 problem, I have yet to find an answer to fix this problem on the boards. I understand that I could change the colors myself but the problem is that I work with a lot of people who all need to use this file at different processes (setting, production and whatnot). I cannot assume they are going to see the change since it usually change to Black or White and sometimes they don't even know the logo.

I also noticed that one color could not work on my computer and we open it on a coworker's computer and it works fine. I get that this is all related to the swatch being custom but I can't figure out why!! I would really like to have this fixed as this creates a lot of problems when our clients get the signage and it doesn't have the right color on it which cost us a lot of money.

I had not figured another way but to be focused when receiving the file itself and check the whole document.. but I am also not the only one receiving them!

Thanks in advance! With hopes that somebody has a solution!

Parents
No Data
  • This is a serious problem that appeared somewhere around X6 and was still very much present in X7.
    I'm not sure exactly why it appeared but I know it was difficult to fix.
    It works a lot better in X8, I still see it occasionally but it is, at least here, very rare.

If you use custom palettes, make sure all computers have access to the same palettes.
    This should make it at least a little better.
Children
No Data