Mouse wont move objects

Hi everyone! Need a small help - I suddenly stumbled upon this weird issue in Corel X6. My mouse wont drag any objects/ text from one place to another. It selects and rotates and all that, but doesn't move it. However, I can move those objects using the arrow keys. Is there any wrong command I activated by mistake? Or is it some other issue? It was working just fine till a couple of days back.

Changed the mouse too, but it doesn't help. A lot of my work is stuck, pls help!

TIA!!

• Have you .....

1. Restarted the computer?
    2. Restarted CorelDraw hitting the F8 key to reset the workspace. (You may want to Save the current workspace to a new name first, then revert to the previous saved version before exit)

• I have recently started having this same issue. For no reason whatsoever the app won't let me move an object with the mouse. I can select them, even move them with the keyboard, but not the mouse. I have to restart Corel Draw whenever this happens and there is no sign of the problem. I persisted a few times trying to keep trying without restarting, and the app crashed with an error that mentioned "CoIninitialize" which I traced to a Visual C error. So this is definitely a bug in Corel.