Macros wont work. Please help.

Hey everyone.

So I have a few macros I've purchased to use for screen printing art design. I also have set up my own work-space and added buttons and dialogs and things like that.

Basically if i am selected to use my work-space when corel starts then none of my macros are available. If i select the tools menu then macros everything is grayed out. I cant even record my own macros. if i open the macro manager it is completely empty.

Now if i start corel using the default work-space then everything is fine. I can also switch from the default work-space to my custom one once corel is open and everything still works. I just cant start corel with my custom work-space already loaded. So my work around is to have corel ask me which work-space to use on start up. I select the default one. then once corel is open i switch to mine and everything works normal after that.

Also this didn't use to happen. I started happening a few months ago off and on but now its every time.

Any ideas???

• There is an option delay load VBA in tools > options > workspace >VBA.

If that option is on, turn it off and try restarting CorelDraw. Though it should not stop you recording your own macros, nor should parts of the options menu be greyed out. So I think something else may be wrong.

The behaviour actually sounds like that probably expected from the Home and Student version, except that with that the default workspace would not work either. Is it possible that you imported a workspace that was originally created for H&S and might contain an unwanted setting that should not be there?