color fading not working proper in symbols (Bug)

included here is a simple file. in it are two instances of the same symbol. The colour fading in the symbol should be the same in both but is wrong in both. It took me a while to figure out what actually happens. The center of the colour fade is actually anchored to the CENTER of the PAGE. If you edit the symbol than you will see how it is actually meant to look like.

Now, if you move the symbols around the contend remains the same but as soon as you edit one instance of the symbol all symbols will readjust the color fade to the new position they are in in proportion of the center of the page. You probably will now start to recreate this problem. This problem only exist on color fades which have been imported from a PDF and probably generated using illustrator. I had the issue a couple of times. To fix this I can either redraw the entire part which contains the fading or export as SVG and import it back in. Nothing else seams to work. exporting and re-importing as eps still the same. copy past. still the same. Am I missing a tick box somewhere? 

000.cdr