Coreldraw x3, x4, x5, x6, x7 there is any Display resolution limitation?

In Coreldraw  x3, x4, x5, x6, x7 there is any Display resolution limitation? Please check this pic. in Photoshop full screen mode, no pattern will be display. & in Coreldraw full screen preview moire pattern is showing? why this happened if screen resolution is same for both application.

http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/article_pages/cameras/1ds3_af_micoadjustment.html

In this section How to check focus accuracy,

Download the pic & check 1000x1000 pixels

Pl. let me know how to solve this problem.

• Hello yaim; THAT'S what you get for using Photoshop with the SMALL Window........

George
  • You do understand that image is for shooting with your camera in order to adjust it, don't you?

And which part of the image has moire? Around the edges, the little moire circles? If so then they are there, in PS, CD...in a browser. They are suppose to be there and if you zoom into them you can see why they are there. There are no others here that I can see in any application.

Make sure you are at 100% zoom viewing the image that has been placed at 100% size (no resizing). If anything, CD doesn't show up those small rings as well as PS. But do understand as well that PS (most any bitmap editor) is optimized to view with sub-pixel rendering.

I used X7.

Mike
  • There was a discussion a year or two ago on this, then first thing to remember is this will be a wide ranging discussion.

First thing is that LCD and LED displays really only work at their native resolution, also the effect you're seeing with Photo-PAINT will vary with the resolution of the display. Meaning the moire effect will appear at one or more zoom settings for a display but be at different zoom settings for other displays.

Photo-PAINT has the sharpest display of any image editor I've ever used, in fact IMO it makes PP heads above the rest, specifically because it prevents what has become the most serious issue with Photoshop images and that issue is the over sharpening of images. If you want serious quality images over sharpening cause serious output moires, specifically for textiles, any image with patterns and cause serious issues with the human face and hair.

If you open the same image in Photoshop, Photo-PAINT, Paintshop, Gimpy or other image editors at the same time and view them simultaneously you'll see the difference in how sharp the display is for the different applications. Photoshop has migrated to a softer display, it's a guess but I think this was done to make images display better specifically lesser quality images.

The price for this is that many people now cannot see that they have actually damaged their image by over sharpening it. With that said the price for having a display that really allows you to see extremely detailed aspects of an image is the moire issue at certain zoom setting in the display.