Anyone does custom macros for $

Greetings... Im looking for a custom macro that when i have an object or group of objects selected... I can specify what file types to export to... and I hit a button it does the exporting of all file types automatically. 

So lets say I have an image of a cartoon dog... and i want that dog to be saved as a PDF, EPS, SVG, DXF, JPG and GIF file.  Rather than my havig to do it manually for each file format... I would like to have a control panel of sorts... which allows me to select which formats I want to export... maybe something that allows me to preset settings like for the JPG the quality and DPI etc.  Select file name... so in this case it may be DOG1...  select destination folder... with the ability to create a new folder if needed... so I would create folder DOG1... and all files will now be placed in that directory.   Then hit a button like GO... and the macro will make all the saves.

I can then select another object... maybe a different dog... Change the name and directory if need be... and hit GO and done... then select the next item etc.

Can someone do this for me?  if so, how soon can it be done and for how much?

you can email me directly at:  tim at siprints dot com

My interest is immediate!!