• Not Answered

Website Creator X6 missing in Trial download

I downloaded CorelDraw 6 and after the install I could not locate Website Creator X6. It is missing in the trial download.

11 Replies - Latest Reply

• Hmmm. Seems, it will be offered as a separate download (Just like we had KPT collection after registering the earlier version)

davidhelp
    I downloaded CorelDraw 6 and after the install I could not locate Website Creator X6. It is missing in the trial download.

• as far I know, is not included in the trial version, but it's available if you purchase the program

• In reply to Ariel:

Ariel

as far I know, is not included in the trial version, but it's available if you purchase the program

That is correct. You can download a trial of Website Creator X5 on the Corel.com web site, but we don't have the X6 trial up there just yet I believe.

Gérard

• Thanks for replying. I currently have CorelDraw X3 and when I saw that X6 would include Website Creator X6 I thought I would try it out. I guess I will have to wait a bit longer. Meanwhile I have X6 to occupy me   : )

[edited by: davidhelp at 15:30 (GMT -5) on Fri, Mar 23 2012]
  • In reply to Gerard Metrailler:

HI Gerard, I have purchased the full version of Graphics Suite X6.  After installing, and running the program, it comes up with the dialogue box to download Corel Website Creator X6.  However, upon signing in with my Corel ID, i cannot find the download link.  How do i download / install this?

Thanks

• In reply to RavZN:

RavZN

HI Gerard, I have purchased the full version of Graphics Suite X6.  After installing, and running the program, it comes up with the dialogue box to download Corel Website Creator X6.  However, upon signing in with my Corel ID, i cannot find the download link.  How do i download / install this?

Thanks

have you tied the same Serial Number of CorelDRAW?

• In reply to RavZN:

Hello RavZN; When you start CorelDraw a pop-up should open giving you the op. to click on it to down load the WC X6, and like said above use the ser. # for the Corel.

George

• In reply to TheSign Guy:

Hi George,

Thank you for your response.  This is what i get when i start

And when i click "Continue", i get this

And that is about it.. There is no "Download WC X6".  And i am signed in to Corel.com with my Corel ID. 

Please HELP!!!

Thanks

Rav

• In reply to Ariel:

Hi Ariel,

These are the screns i get when i run Corel Draw X6

And i have registerd my serial number with Corel, under my account.  I just dont see a download link.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Rav

• Here is the direct link to download Corel Website Creator X6:

If you are having difficulties accessing the Corel Website Creator X6 download, please contact Corel Customer Support directly.

Thank you. 

[edited by: Sharon Potts at 20:44 (GMT -5) on Tue, Mar 27 2012]
  • In reply to RavZN:

Hello RavZN; If you still haven't got the WC go to the "Corel.com on the menu bar at the top of the page, and click on the online chat and tell them the problem you are having, they should be able to point you to the right place.

George