confused

I have owned corel x6 for a couple of months and never needed any support.  Then I tried to run website creator and it dumped a process onto my system, that runs forever, but nothing on my screen.  Anyway, I have already posted that one someplace but I note that somebody else had the same problem with no reply so I am not having a lot of hope. 

I also subscribed to another set of corel forums that had a really long query about this system, but, I suspect, that is done as there was no place to post any new topics so this is the only one?

As far as I can tell there is really no way to even email support and expect any kind of response, after 30 days so this forum is it, and responses are not, obviously, quick to come.  I have been buying corel, on and off for a VERY long time but, given the perceived complete lack of any support I am having second thoughts about any more upgrades.

This is actually, when I think on it, a whining rather than anything else.  Seems to me that Corel is not real interested in customers.  I am, obviously, not a real happy camper.