E-Commerce Catalog Not Working Properly

Hello, I recently was tasked to learn Corel Website Creator. I am running version X6. I am having trouble using the E-Commerce function. I have made a page for products. I have inserted a field using the E-Commerce tool. I have populated my catalog with products and content (pictures, descriptions, pricing, part numbers, etc.). Yet, when I click "done", nothing is filled into the E-Commerce field. It is just a white field with a green border around it. Some things that may be notable:

1. I am running Website Creator X6 on Windows 8.1

2. The small Corel load window that pops up sometimes when the program is making several changes seems to stop very quickly and doesn't appear to finish after clicking "Done" in the Catalog Properties window.

3. In reviewing the code, I can find the definition of the size and shape of the E-Commerce field that I had drawn and a call to run Corel's E-Commerce javascript (store.js), but there is no code for the catalog itself. All I can find in the code are notes left by Corel.

<!-- [BEGIN Catalog1] -->

<!-- [END PRE-Catalog1] -->
        <!-- [BEGIN POST-Catalog1] -->

<!-- [END Catalog1] -->

If anyone has any information on this problem I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for any help in advance.