Wishlist for CorelDRAW X6

I start this post thinking about the request for a new version. Not only "corrections" but one more step: How do ypu chage CorelDRAW to develop a more powerful program? what kind of features, programs, tools, effects, dou you want? 3D features? Web design? page layout? not only "the same of other programs", but think on something differnte: what other programs can't do, and what CorelDRAW can do differente.

Parents
No Data
  • I use CorelDraw to make illustrations for my consultant reports.  Most involve maps and coordinates of objects.  I would really like to have basic GIS functions for building GIS-based drawings.  Nothing fancy.  Now, I primarily use PhotoCapture to quickly get my data into CorelDraw.  Occasionally, I will use a compatible export file type.  I use ExpertGPS for my simple GIS needs.  If things are serious, I use Manifold GIS.  Neither program is suitable for quality technical graphics output.  Most GIS programs are similar.  If you started with GeoPDF and shapefile support, that would be much better than anything now available.

Children