FEATURE REQUEST

How about a version that works. Better still, instead of an "arm report" that is completley usless, a function that emails each and every stock holder when this seriously shoddy application crashes. PERHAPS THEN YOU ALL WILL REALISE WHAT A TOTAL PIECE OF CRAP THIS SOFTWARE REALLY IS, when you are all out of a job hahahahahahahahaha. I HATE THIS APP. and am telling everyone I know not to buy it.

• Hi, Andy. Been quiet for awhile, I see (since the last part of May).

I am just taking a couple of minutes from work, to browse the forums, here. I have been using CorelDRAW X4, today, to cut vinyl, create a new graphic artwork and to do a vectorization of a stylized letter logo for one of my bigger clients. I am self employed, so I do not foresee myself being out of work, as long as I have customers that like my work and keep coming back. And my CorelDRAW GS keeps chugging right along.

And I have no trouble with Corel, I have not seen a single ARM (CARM) in months and months, not since the early days of the Xr4 release. And I have X4 installed on multiple machines, my main workstation, my backup unit and a test PC. I use the main workstation for my work and the test PC to evaluate X4 under Windows 7 RC. The backup system runs Linux as the main OS, but can boot into WinXP to run Windows apps. I have not booted it into Windows in months....

So, what is your problem this time?

• Sorry to have missed your most recent post Andy, been quite busy working on a 68 page full colour program book / magazine, posters and templates....you know how it is, not enough hours in a day.

Did you have a problem that you wanted to discuss ???

Ted

• Andy, the CARM was disabled by default in the past version.

Btw, I use CorelDRAW everyday at home and at my work, without any problem on both systems,

• Andy there's got to be something wrong either with urself or with ur system, Absolutely nothing wrong with Corel, I suggest u to learn Corel Draw.