Scatter effect

Many times I am making a background design, or a design that involves many of the same object. I know there is the align/distribute option, but what I think would be very useful is a scatter button... for example i have a star and i want it just to be scattered through out an area or shape... but to take the time to duplicate and place, and of course when you do it yourself you never feel it looks right. so parameters would look something like, scatter ---->

same angle,where the angle of the object is the same throughout the scatter

random rotating of objects, where the angle of the objects are rotated at random amounts and degrees

increment rotation of objects, where the angle of the objects is kept at increments, such as 20* increments

overlap allowed,where the objects are allowed to overlap each other

no over lap allowed,  where the objects are not allowed to over lap

density, where you determine how dense the field is,

density uniform, descending, ascending, there the density is the same all the way across, or where the density is heavier at one end and gets lighter to the other end.

Random, where all parameters are completely random.

i hope this makes sense. I have had several times where this would have been useful... such as stars, lines, circles, and any other shapes being used to create an abstract background.

If corel uses my idea, i expect to get a free copy of the suit!!!