I would like to see a better way of automatically sorting the colours in my palettes.

The way it is now, if I sort with "hue", then brightness isn't taken into account. So I get a spectrum of colours that are very nicely ordered in terms of colour, but they are interspersed with fairly neutral dark colours.

If I sort with brightness, hue is not taken into account. So I get a spectrum of colours that are all over the place, going from dark to light. Not much help at all unless I am colour blind.

If I sort with saturation, I still get a spectrum of colours that are all over the place, going from pale to vibrant. Still not much help.

If I sort with HSB, it's actually produces the exact same result as sorting by hue alone.

So I would like to see a true HSB sorting.
Also, I would like to be able to have the sorting apply to only a part of the colour palette. So for example to sort just the colours I have selected. This would make it easier to sort the greyscale bits of the palette. Or the most recently added colours.

I find that apart from adding 1,2 or 3 colours, I won't add to my colour palette for months, and then I'll realise a part of my colour palette is neglected (orange say, or steely blue colours, or browns) So I get in there and add about 12, 24 or 36 colours while I am there anyway. It's really great that I can add this many colours at a time! But trying to sort those with my existing palette is a bit of a nightmare.

Because the other problem is that in the palette editor, I can't seem to select 8 colours from the current palette and move them all in one go. Do I really have to move them all one at a time? That is getting a bit tedious. Especially when I know I'm going to have to make a separate CMYK palette and do this all over again...