How to shape a multi-coloured stripe

I know this must be quiet simple but I cant seem to be able to do it. I am fairly new to CorelDraw x7 and have been trying to put some bends into a pre designed stripe. I have a 3 colour stripe as a rectangle and wish to shape it around so all the stripes move together to create a sweep effect with the stripe. Any advice would be appreciated.

Alex

• One way would be to group them, open the Envelope Docker, chose the options, (maybe try unrestrained.) Click Add New. Move the now displayed control nodes.  Use marque select with shift or ctrl held to change node selection if you need to move more than one node at a time or deselect one from many.

Another way would be to draw the shape straight of the gate, or change one rectangle into the shape, then duplicate that twice and arrange them together.

• Another way could be
    Group the stripes > GoTo Effects tools and find Distort > Select Twister variant from property bar > click and drag rotate the handle.
  • alexuk said:
    I am fairly new to CorelDraw x7 and have been trying to put some bends into a pre designed stripe.

Here's a video about it: