Activation limit reached. Need reset.

Hi, I just reinstalled my Windows and am locked from activation because of maximum serial number submission limit. I only have CDGSX7 installed on two computers in total and currently am really angry about this policy. There's not always a chance to uninstall CDGSX7 to unregister it even if I knew that was a neccessity. I'm a loyal Corel customer since Corel Draw 6 (!), recently I upgraded X4-X6-X7, but after finding that Corel recommends the already generously paying customer should pay additional 20 dollars for a support ticket to get the activation limit reset, my blood pressure went dangerously high.

FYI Corel, other software companies don't count re-activations in this kind of limit, so one can re-install Windows for example on the same hardware endlessly and always get them activated.

I hereby kindly ask to reset my activation counter (my Corel account has the same e-mail address as this account) and to remove this non-sense from the next version (or next update). I get even angrier thinking about pirates cracking and enjoying the software uninterrupted, while I paid my hard earned dollars for it and the company I paid to is blocking me from using it. It may bear an idea whether I should keep spending here...