Is there another way to contact Corel abut their poor support besides email?

I'm really fed up with the dismal "support" provided by Corel. I have reported a host of bugs in X7 discovered (or rediscovered) over the past 3 weeks. In most cases they simply do not read what I had submitted and respond with an answer that doesn't pertain to my issue.

One ticket they closed as duplicate of another I had submitted when it had NOTHING to do with the first ticket. The first ticket was how Effects do not work correctly when applied to a mesh-filled object after color and additional rows/columns have been added. 

The second, closed a duplicate of the first is how corner nodes on meshes cannot be smoothed even though it appears as an option. So I created another ticket to replace the closed as a duplicate but they closed that as a duplicate of the first ticket as well. Stupid, simply stupid. 

I tried Chat but can't/won't help. I tried calling but all I heard for 30 minutes was "Your call is very important to us..." Yeah, right. 

It must be nice to be doing so well that Corel can ignore their customers. Especially those are paying for the privileged of testing their software for them.