Hyperlinks not functioning in X7

I can not get hyperlinks to work in Corel Draw X7, either for objects or text, although a URL typed into the document will work.  Also, the documentation for Corel Help does not exactly match what I find in my program, some buttons are missing and functions that should work, like checking a URL just flash without finding anything or giving a message. 

My URLs are good, so the problem is in the program.  Anyone having success with making internet hyperlinks that work in Corel and in PDF files exported from X7?

• I'm having exactly the same problem so I guess there is no answer. I'll have to go back to X6 where they worked perfectly. Kinda stupid!!!!!!
  • I have the same problem, and signed up to chat with Technical Support. The fellow said he could not answer technical support questions. I submitted my question to Technical Support, received an answer that related only to hyperlinks in .pdf files created by CorelDraw (which sort-of work), but so far haven't received an answer related to .html files created by Corel. I would go back to X5 except that in Windows 10, you cannot see the ribbon (white text on a white background). Kinda frustrating, especially to see that you have been struggling with this for a year and a half.