Program not working?

I just installed a new version of this program, have used it in the past, and it doesn't seem to open a new file for me when I click on the top.  Any ideas what may be wrong?  Anyone?  Thanks for the support here !

• Is the problem that the 'Create a New Document' dialog does not appear or that it doesn't appear and no new document is created?

I assume that you are in CorelDRAW, and are using the 'New' command on the standard toolbar to create a new document, but does the problem also occur when you use File menu, New or select New Document from the Get Started page on the Welcome Screen?

If the problem is that the 'Create a New Document' dialog does not appear, it is possible that it is disabled. Please check Tools, Options, Workspace> General and ensure the 'Show New Document dialog box' option is checked.

Sharon
  • We are uninstalling the other version and reinstalling the new one. Thinking something didnt get overwritten correctly when it loaded the first time??

On Thursday, May 21, 2015, Sharon Potts <bounce-Sharon_Potts@community.coreldraw.com> wrote:

Update from CorelDRAW Community

Sharon Potts

Is the problem that the 'Create a New Document' dialog does not appear or that it doesn't appear and no new document is created?

I assume that you are in CorelDRAW, and are using the 'New' command on the standard toolbar to create a new document, but does the problem also occur when you use File menu, New or select New Document from the Get Started page on the Welcome Screen?

If the problem is that the 'Create a New Document' dialog does not appear, it is possible that it is disabled. Please check Tools, Options, Workspace> General and ensure the 'Show New Document dialog box' option is checked.

Sharon

View online

Replies to this email will be posted in the forums. Make sure not to include your signature when replying.  

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.