The Import and Paste options need a change in wording

Hi Everybody,

A "working" document has one and  only one "working" color space.  It may be either assigned or embedded.

Thus an imported file or part of an imported file has only two options.

1. Convert the numbers in the imported file or part of an imported file to the working color space of the working document.
2.  Use the numbers in the imported file without any changes.  This doesn't make any sense to me but it is an option.

However, there are three options in Import and Paste. I'm guessing that the first two options are shown as two options because the working document may have either an assigned or embedded color profile.  Personally, I believe that this wording and two options are confusing.  It seems to imply that these are two independent choices.  However these two options depend on whether the working document has an assigned or embedded color profile.     To avoid confusion, I believe that they should be merged into one option -- say -- "Change to the working space of the working document."

The third option is ambiguous.  Where is the color profile embedded -- in the working document or the file being imported. 
Worse yet -- you are not "using" the color profile of the imported file.  You're just keeping the same numbers.  You're still "using" the working color space of the working documents -- possibly incorrectly if the color spaces of the imported file and the working file are different.

This may not be a big deal to experienced users of CDGS.   However, it does add more confusion to an already confusing subject -- Color Management.
Phil