Import more Font or Text?

I am currently using CDRx7 and I like to use more Font or Text. I have an older version of Adobe Font Manager and will love to use it on CDR. Is there a possible that I can use this by import into CDR? Or will it crash, freeze, etc? I know CDRx8 have more new ones, but not all.

• Do you mean a font named More?

Fonts are installed on the system. If the system see's the font, so will the program. Install the font to use it. It has nothing to do with X7. Typical on Windows you double click the font file and Windows ask you if you want to install it.

X8 with it's new font manager/management can use fonts not installed on the system, say in a folder. I am guessing it does some temporary switching around to do this.

If you mean something other than a font named More I am unsure what your are asking.

• Fang-2106 said:

I am currently using CDRx7 and I like to use more Font or Text. I have an older version of Adobe Font Manager and will love to use it on CDR. Is there a possible that I can use this by import into CDR? Or will it crash, freeze, etc? I know CDRx8 have more new ones, but not all.

CorelDRAW X7 include the latest version of FontNavigator (in fact, it was the last, since X8 include FontManager, a new software), then you don't need to use an older version.

You can install the fonts you need an uninstall when you no longer use it. Although you can install hundreds of fonts, the best advice is to have less than 400 installed fonts in order to improve the speed of the system. You can install 800 or 1000 but if you install a lot of fonts, the performance of the computer will decrease. 

Also, you can use CorelCOnnect for download more fonts from corel.com and other websites, the install it using FontNavigator