X7 keeps asking me to login

Every time I launch Draw X7 I get the 'Please Sign in' screen. I chose to click the 'never show this again' button and now it doesn't ask me anymore, but it also doesn't log in automatically like it used to. I've been using X7 since it came out. This is a reinstall on a fresh install of Win10. Is there maybe a permission issue that is not allowing my login to stick fro some reason?

• If this problem is a simple permissions issue, you may be able to make it stick by exiting CD. Set the shortcut to run as the Administrator, or, navigate to the folder where the CD .exe is, right-click on it and Run as Administrator. I prefer the second option as one doesn't need to change a shortcut back.

Once CD is running as an admin, sign in. Once successfully signed in, exit CD. If you changed the shortcut, change it back and reopen CD. If you did the Run as Administrator directly on the .exe itself, just start CD again. If it is a permissions issue this will often fix things.

Mike
  • I'm actually having similar problems. Being asked to log in regularly, and sometimes even when I am logged in, it shows me as being a standard rather than premium user. Started a few weeks back and haven't been able to solve it yet.

I've tried Mike's suggestion, but it's not helping.
  • Hello Sean: My X7 doesn't ask that question. But I went back to Windows 7......

George
  • I'm having the exact same issue with CorelDRAW (graphics suite) 2017 so it's not a permission problem, it's something that sticks with X7, X8 and 2017 across the Windows 7-10 platforms. I've been in contact with Paul Garcia from Corel CS. I will let him know about this thread in tomorrow's email.