Recent Files List

Where does Corel 7 keep track of Recent Files list? I was trying to customize the right mouse click drop down menu of the document desktop and dragged the "recent files" command twice which doubled the files displayed. I can drag the command away, but the duplicate files still show and can't remove them. Is there anywhere in the registry if such a list exists? The only way so far is to start with new workspace which defaults to the original set up. Tried exporting the workspace and importing it as a new, the double file list is still there. Can the workspace itself be edited, .xml file perhaps?

• Liste zuletzt verwendeter Dateien in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7 löschen.
    (How to delete Recent Files List in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7.)

Hi, keine Ahnung, warum das hier keiner beantwortet, diie Lösung ist ziemlich simpel.
    Trotzdem ist eine vorherige Datensicherung der Registry zu empfehlen, um eventuelle Umsetzungsfehler zurücksetzen zu können. Alle Angaben erfolgen ohne Gewähr, die Umsetzung erfolgt auf eigene Gefahr.
    Wer sich mit der Registry nicht auskennt, sollte diese Methode nicht anwenden.
    (Hi, no clue why nobody answers, the solution is quite simple.
    Nevertheless saving the registry is always recommend to be able to repair any mistakes in implementation.
    This information is supplied without liability, use it at your own risk.
    Who does'nt know about the registry should not risk an attempt.)

In der Registry (von Windows 10) befindet sich die Liste der zuletzt verwendeten Dateien für PhotoPaint X7 in
    (In the registry [of Windows 10] you find the recent files list of PhotoPaint X7 in)

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1664632321-3619905480-15799696-1000\SOFTWARE\Corel\CorelDRAW Home & Student\17.0\PPHome\Application Preferences\Framework\RecentFiles

und für CorelDraw X7 in (and for CorelDraw X7 in)

HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1664632321-3619905480-15799696-1000\SOFTWARE\Corel\CorelDRAW Home & Student\17.0\DrawHome\Application Preferences\Framework\RecentFiles

Mit einem Doppelklick auf den Schlüssel "Recent Files" kann man sich die Werte anzeigen lassen. CorelDRAW muss zuvor beendet sein, damit die Löschung Erfolg hat. Alle Einträge sind durch einen senkrechten Strich (|) getrennt. Man kann hier auch einzelne Dateiverweise löschen. Anschießend sichert man die Änderungen mit einem Klick auf OK. Nun startet man die CorelDraw Anwendung neu. Ein Windows-Neustart ist dafür nicht erforderlich.
    Doubleclicking on the Key Recent Files shows the data. Before you delete the data you have to close all CorelDRAW Applications. You even can delete single entries. They are segmented by a vertical line (|). Save your changes to the registry by clicking OK. Start your CorelDraw app again. You need not to restart Windows.

Take Care!
  • If you are familiar with VBA (and have the full version of CDR) you have also the option to do it with a small VBA-Tool:
    Try e.g.:

Sub Test03()

Dim i As Integer, j As Integer, DoIt As Boolean

For i = Application.RecentFiles.Count To 1 Step -1
       DoIt = False
       For j = 1 To i - 1
          If Application.RecentFiles(i).FullName = Application.RecentFiles(j).FullName Then DoIt = True
       Next j
       If DoIt Then Application.RecentFiles(i).Delete
    Next i

End Sub

This tool will remove all double recent files. If you have a permanent problem with it, simply run it again and your Recent File List is cleaned up again.