Does fileconverter ignores the page name if many pages are exported from Corel Draw X6?

Hello!

What a wonderful community this is with many helpful people. How great! I tried to find an answer for my challenge, but now i decided to make a own post.

Here is my challenge. How can help solving it? And it might be that several other also know this challenge.

I have several Corel Draw X6 documents with about 100-200 pages.
Each document has the same different background on all pages. Only the object on the master layer is different.
Also each page has an individual name, that we want to use in another webproject.

After all we will have round about 15000 jpgs that we want to generate automatically.

I tried to use the fileconverter macro to solve this. And it seemed to work out great. In the first run we hat like the same amount of jpgs as we had pages. 

BUT. All pages were named page_01.jpg, page_02.jpg and so on, but our individual name was not saved right.

I looked into the macro code and ther might be a variable p for pages with p.name for the page name, but also this did not change that the name was put into the jpg file.

Who can help me? I am not a pro for making macros, but maybe it is the wrong variable or even an error from Corel? How can i use the name from inside the document to generate single pictures?

Thank you in advance! I would really appreciate help or a solution

Bjoern