Font in file cannot be physically found on system.

My coworker attempted to pull up a banner file we use to update the number on. Banner says "celebrating 21 years of service". On her pc it said font was missing. Get to that in a minute. Pulled it up on my pc and all was fine except when I select the font the name said it was imbedded. Double-click the font and it said it can't be edited but bitstream font navigator found it on my system whereby giving me the option to install it. I did and all is good for me. She however could not open it because as stated earlier she doesn't have the font. not a problem, I'll just drop it in our font swap folder on the network and she can install it from there. Uh..I can't find it anywhere! Not under the font swap which is where she looks first anyway, can't find it under my windows\fonts folder either. Noticed her version of X7 was older than mine. Told her to download and install the latest patch. Fixed her dilemma. Now upon opening the file she got the same option as I which was to install the font from FN. But still can't actually find the font anywhere. I can find it in FN, right click, properties shows \\windows\Fonts\blahblahblah.ttf

Any insight on this?