X7 Printing single side on duplex printer

When I trying to print a single page on my Dell C2665dnf (printer with full duplex) the print is only on the other side of the page,

the paper is taken by the printer and it looks like it printing an empty page and duplexer taking it immediately back to print the expected page on the other side of the printer.

what I trying to explain is even when I want to print a single side document, the paper going through the printer twice what is really unnecessary. I experiencing it only in Corel, other programs are fine!

• That is the result of the printer driver and the printer firmware.

My Brother printer and my (no longer in service) Kodak printers did exactly the same thing. Essentially, they are printing the second page and then flip the paper and print the first page. So if you have only a single page of print, the printer will cycle through the 'second' page to print the first page on the second pass.

The way to avoid this, if you are printing only a single page from DRAW, when you select print, in the dialog that pops up, click on the 'Preferences' button, that is next to the printer selection drop-down. There, you set the printer for non-duplex operation. That selection will hold only for that one print job.