How to find and use legitimate Corel X8 Graphic Suite in Online between piracy Softwares?

Former Member
Former Member

I had bad situation to promote or educate some illiterate people around me to use legitimate corel software

(They ask me "Why they release Corel Products in Internet. Say keep them locked, Then we don''t use that. They don''t know about basic knowledge about anti-piracy laws, how they can affected by it)

Here I'm found some basic steps using legitimate Corel products.

1. By using valid Serial Number installing X5, X6, X7 or X8 Versions. 

2.  visited Corel Support by using valid Email ID and its Password.

3. Providing Serial Number to validate. (in X8 after completing installation automatically email login appeared. by ITMAIL product is to validated).

4. After Validation Visiting Registered Products Tag Installation Date - Product - Serial Number appears.

5. Personal Details Profile must be created manually by user itself and to be updated.

6. Product Status and Subscription Tag -> (Like Start Date, Renewed Date, Days Left, Licence : Serial Number, Status : Active Tag appears.

Profile ID : 000000000000000000000000 ? - What  you mean by Profile ID:

7. In landing page Personal Identification Number (PIN) 0000000000000000000000 ? - appears - What you mean by PIN

8. How can I make the Installed Product Verification in Membership and Subscription Tag

in Corel X8

CorelDRAW (R) Unverified > 

Details: We were unable to verify your product status. As a result, you will not be able to access future product updates and take full advantage of online content. For assistance, please contact Corel Support atwww.corel.com/membersupport
Redeem code -> GO
Product Details Screen
1. Unverified (Blank Screen)
2. Unauthenticated (Blank Screen) 
3. you do not have access to updates.
4. Upgrade progame is inactive
How Can I keep the above items perfect. What are the other things to ensure software legitimacy.
Any demonstration Video links availed anywhere in your Corel Site?
Kindly Guide me step by step to ensure purchased lawful corel products to prove legitimacy to others.
Kindly Treat it as EMERGENCY. Feedback me as soon as Possible.
With Warm Wishes and Regards,
DhanSam