Corel Draw X8 crashes when I attempt to export a .CDR drawing to a .png, .eps, .wmf, .jpg format file

I purchased CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite X8 a few months ago.  Since installing on a Windows 10 laptop (HP OMEN), I cannot export any of my drawings to the following formats: .jpg, .eps,.png, .wmf.  These are just the file formats that I have tried - I have not tried all of the different graphic formats, yet.  Although I primarily need to be able to export to .png and .jpg, CorelDRAW X8 should be able to export a .cdr file to ANY drawing format.  I have troubleshot the drawings that I am trying to export, to include removing any fancy fonts.  I replaced all of the fonts with a standard Windows Arial font, just to make sure that the font wasn't the culprit. 

I have seen numerous other issues that CorelDRAW X8 users have reported that are crashing this application.  Has anyone addressed the exporting crash?  BTW, I tried the most recent hotfix and it had no affect on my issue.  Please help if you can.