How can I do a numbered bullets list in coreldraw?

Seems to be an obvious thing that i am obviously missing!

Can anyone help me find the numbered list in CorelDraw, please?

Cheers,
Sudeep 

Parents
No Data
  • printopm said:

Seems to be an obvious thing that i am obviously missing!

Can anyone help me find the numbered list in CorelDraw, please?

Cheers,
    Sudeep 

One way is to create the list in Excel... very easy, including the bullets. You can use the autofill down to generate the numbers...

if they're all sequential incrementally by 1 (eg: 1,2,3,4,etc.  or 1,3,5,7, or whatever... all works the same in auto fill)

Depends on how many numbers there are... I had to do up to 752, 000 in increments of 1 and fit 200 numbers at a time to each 8.5 x 11 label sheet large enough to be read as a label... 8 columns by 25 rows. It was a very interesting problem. Had to resize each page (which automatically resized each cell to fit on a lift out label, but CorelDRAW does that beautifully with the corner sizing handles. It took only a little bit of experimentation to get the numbers to fit exactly in the center of each label. I set up a snap to guideline function so each page just snapped into place when resizing.

Did the number generation in Excel, selected the cells from the file (named 751,801-752,000 for instance )I needed for one label sheet, copy and pasted into CorelDRAW, resized as needed to fit the prescored 8.5 x 11 label sheet, saved as same filename prefix as the Excel file. So the Excel file named 751,801-752,000.xls (200 numbers) laid out in an 8 x 25 matrix became 751,801-752,000.cdr when done. I used 2 screens to keep the work easy... Excel on one screen and CorelDraw on the other. So copy and paste meant just working on one screen or the other... and it was easy to have a lot of the Excel files open at the same time, and just shut  each one down as I was done copying and pasting. I used a Save as function in CorelDRAW so I didn't create a virgin sheet everytime. Just saved as the new file name (200 numbers to each file) and moved on to the next one replacing the old numbers with the new ones from the Excel file.

It really took very little time to get the result I needed.

Devil  the 'dd'

Children
No Data