X3 Graphics Suite and Windows 7

Hello All,

Just got my new quad core 64 bit computer running on W7.  I used PCMover to migrate my programs to the new computer.  X3 did not work.  I uninstalled it and installed it again from scratch.  Still does not work.  Gets all kinds of errors when I try to run it.  Is this software and W7 compatible or do I need to shell out more $$ for newer Corel Draw?

Parents
  • Gungrips said:

Hello All,

Just got my new quad core 64 bit computer running on W7.  I used PCMover to migrate my programs to the new computer.  X3 did not work.  I uninstalled it and installed it again from scratch.  Still does not work.  Gets all kinds of errors when I try to run it.  Is this software and W7 compatible or do I need to shell out more $ for newer Corel Draw?

As Aleem said, the Service Pack 2 of CorelDRAW X3 allows you to use it under Windows Vista and Seven. But I don't know how PCmover works, and I don't know what was your previous operating system. ie, if you change from XP 32-bits to Seven 64-bits I'm not usre about the resuts. The best way is to complete unistall and reinstall CorelDRAW X3 under Windows Vista, then install both ServicePack. If you have a customized interface, you can export it to other folder and import again later. Windows Seven check more the programs to prevent to use illegal copies, and altought you have an original if you are trying to "moving" manually instead "standard" install perhaps the operating system believe that is something wrong.

Reply Children