Change color and weight of Guide Lines

I'm redrawing a keyboard, it's basically black. and for the sake of precision I nee to use guide lines. The keyboard model I'm using is a jpg I've imported and locked on the workspace. So I using the Bezier tool to draw with and I need to setup guide lines over the jpg so I keep everything square and straight. The troubler is my guides are also essentially black... I can't see them. I thought I found the way to customize my guides but it doesn't seem to be universal. also the weight option doesn't seem to work.

Is there a way to customize the guides over-all? Universally?

Parents
No Data
  • ronc0011 said:

he troubler is my guides are also essentially black... I can't see them. I thought I found the way to customize my guides but it doesn't seem to be universal. also the weight option doesn't seem to work.

Is there a way to customize the guides over-all? Universally?

"Guides" is a layer. If you open the Object manager, you will see an overall color on the Guides Layer, on the Master Page and on each page. You can edit this color,and set another color.

since Guides is a wireframe layer, you can't change the width of the lines. The only way is to create another layer. and create a custom grid, using the Graph Tool. You can lock this layer for a better work.

Children
No Data