Converting CMYK to RGB

Hi

Does anyone know how a drawing in CMYK can  be converted to RGB ? At present i am selecting each element of the drawing and manually converting it.Tried the Visual Basic 'File Converter' option, but it doesn't work.

I hope there is a better way as i have many images to convert. A solution to this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
 Jaya

Parents
No Data
  •  Hi Jaya,

Being a illustrator myself, drawing a lot, could you please let us know why your drawings take long time to convert to RGB?
    You wrote this question in CorelDRAWX3. Does this mean you have a bitmap scanned image or anything else in your CorelDRAW document?
    If your line drawing is a bitmap, jpg, tiff and so on?

For example when I have a linedrawing, sketch without several colours, that I like to convert from example RGB to CMYK or Grayscale and so on, I useally do like this.

If you have your image inside CorelDRAW then select your image and press the button called "Edit Bitmap" which will open Corel Photo-Paint. Or you open Corel Photo-Paint from start and from there open the image, drawing.

When you have your image in Photo-Paint, go to  the Menu bar and via  IMAGE >  Convert to RGB or whatever colour you like.
    And then SAVE.

Children