New mouse - horizontal scroll problem

I'm wondering if anybody else has seen this? I purchased a new Logitech G5 laser mouse (v2, the blue one) and downloaded and installed the latest SetPoint software to go with it.

Now in DRAW! x3, the mouse works great and being able to change the dpi to 3 different "speeds" is great BUT, if I use the tilt wheel to scroll horizontally, the next action after that, be it to click a tool bar or unselect an object, everything disappears! I'm left with just the page border. Switching to wireframe still shows nothing.

DRAW! continutes to work normally, I just can't see anything. If I save my work, close the program and open the file again, everything is fine unless I happen to forget and use the mouse wheel to scroll horizontally.I was working on an important ad the first time this happened and I freaked out. I then set about testing and duplicating the problem with one simple big rectangle.

I've been using Logitech mooses with the tilt wheel for horizontal scrolling since they were invented, use CorelDRAW! every day and never had a bit of problem. It is a hard habit to break so I've just taken to clobbering SetPoint with task manager before trying to work but man, I miss my horizontal mouse scrolling.

I also posted in Logitech support forums so maybe I'll get some answers there? CorelDRAW! is the only application having any problem with the horizontal scrolling and I'm guessing it's video related somehow?

Thanks! I'd feel better if someone else had this problem. Wink

ps

User since version 2.0! Specs: Phenom 9650, 3Gb RAM, XP Pro SP3, Nvidia 8800gts driver v181.20, Logitech G5 Laser mouse v.2