File Saving Error

I am using Corel Draw 12. Sometimes I have problem in File Saving. When I try to save the file sometimes a Error occured. "File Copy Error. Temp Drive or Output Drive may be Full". I can't understand which Output Drive is Full & where I can find this. Plz help me sort out this problem.

Thanks in advance.

• With very little information on your system (hardware, memory and which version of Windows), I will take a stab to try to help you.

From the Windows Start Menu, click on Run. In the dialog box (of the Run pop-up), enter '%temp%' (without the quote signs) and click on OK. This will bring up the Windows Explorer, pointing to the system's Temp directory. You will find many, many files in there, as well as a ton of sub-directories. Delete as many as you can and then empty the Trash Can.

Get back to here, with your results.

• gagan said:

I am using Corel Draw 12. Sometimes I have problem in File Saving. When I try to save the file sometimes a Error occured. "File Copy Error. Temp Drive or Output Drive may be Full". I can't understand which Output Drive is Full & where I can find this. Plz help me sort out this problem.

Thanks in advance.

This message means: your Windows has too much temporary files, and need more free resources. Clean up your %temp% files (you can use an useful program such as Ccleaner or TuneUp Utilities) and increase the virtual memory (the swap file) on your WIndows